On Friday, December 18, 2020, The Food Brigade distributed 73,878 pounds of food, plus 1,512 gallons of milk and 486 half-gallons of chocolate milk, to food-insecure families and individuals in North Jersey and Southeastern New York.
Our recipients included:
- families & individuals using our drive-through food distribution operation and our home delivery service to those without cars;
- the Dumont NJ Food Pantry;
- the Bergenfield NJ Food Pantry;
- Father English Community Center food pantry in Paterson, NJ;
- Christ Episcopal Church food pantry in Teaneck, NJ;
- St Andrew's Church food pantry in Westwood, NJ;
- the Tenafly Senior Center in Tenafly, NJ;
- Vantage Health System Group Homes in Ridgefield Park, Teaneck, and Bergenfield, NJ;
- N.J. Food & Clothing Rescue in Little Ferry, NJ;
- American Eagle Food Pantry in Lodi, NJ;
- Strangers Helping Strangers in Garfield, NJ;
- Rise To Inspire Ministries in Palisades Park, NJ;
- Calvary United Methodist Church in Dumont, NJ;
- Spring Valley United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, NY;
- Church of the Good Shepherd in Bergenfield, NJ;
- Grace and Truth Community Church in Dumont, NJ;
- First United Methodist Church in Ridgefield Park, NJ;
- Built Together in Christ Church in Dumont, NJ; and
- Connex4NPO in Westwood, NJ.
For more information, plus photos from the day's operations, please visit https://www.facebook.com/foodbrigadeUSA/posts/187288723104550.